Afrihost Mobile Internet
Look what I just finally got:
Will blog about it some more when I've tested it. So far, the signal indicator is orange at my house, which means there's signal, but it's weak... I didn't really expect more though, since MTN's coverage in our area is a bit crappy anyway.
I'll mostly use this for when we're on the road and things like that.
And thanks Afrihost, for the extra 5 gigs for October! That will come in handy!
Will blog about it some more when I've tested it. So far, the signal indicator is orange at my house, which means there's signal, but it's weak... I didn't really expect more though, since MTN's coverage in our area is a bit crappy anyway.
I'll mostly use this for when we're on the road and things like that.
And thanks Afrihost, for the extra 5 gigs for October! That will come in handy!
Need fast, reliable local South African web hosting or a custom website?
I host all my client builds on premium local SA servers. Check out my studio over at

Comments
Post a Comment