Monday, August 12, 2024

Logitech still sucks! Logitech G603 Double Clicking issue

 Yes. I know. I've been MIA for like 4 years from this blog. But I have to do my little rant now. Years ago I made a few posts here about Logitech devices giving up the ghost. Be it rodents or speakers. Well, for my birthday in 2019 my wife bought me a G603 wireless mouse. 

And it worked great! It finally seemed my hardware failing days with Logitech was at an end. Only for it, earlier this year, to start double clicking. When I'm not double clicking. Do you know how freaking irritating that is?? 

Turns out, it's a relatively common issue with them. After a few years they just start doing that. The solution is to replace the actual switch itself, but I don't have the know-how to do that, nor the patience, nor the access in dear old South Africa. 



So yeah. I think the lesson has finally been learned! I now have a Razer Deathadder V2 Hyperspeed. And guess what! It doesn't double click when I'm not double clicking!! 

Time will tell of course, but so far I'm loving it!

Oh and did you see Logitech let it slip they're considering charging a subscription for their mice? Luckily they backtracked on that bit of news haha. Imagine your mouse stop working because you've used your allotted clicks for the month hahaha! What a clown world we find ourselves in!

No comments:

Post a Comment