Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My LG G4 - a few months down the line

I've now had my LG G4 for a good couple of months. And a good couple of months they've been! I finally got my 32gig SD card from CellC, and that's made a big difference to have some extra storage. The phone has 32gig on-board by default, but only about 22gigs of that is available to use.

The only small issue I have is battery life. It isn't the best, especially when I use the phone a lot during the day. But it is something I can definitely overlook, since I got a spare battery and charger with the phone from CellC - at first I thought I won't use it, but it came in very handy when I was playing with my phone the whole day.

Here is a list of some of the things I love about my G4:

  • Smooth as silk - the interface and everything works great.
  • Excellent camera - I love the camera, especially with the f1.8 lens it has, as well as optical image stabilization. You can even shoot in RAW! It also gives you manual controls for stuff like white balance, shutter speed and ISO.
  • LTE/4G connectivity - I don't get to use my phone a lot when I have a full 4G signal, but sheesh, when I do it's lightning fast!
  • Screen - the screen is gorgeous! It's 5.5 inches and a has a QHD resolution. That's 2560x1440 pixels! It's really something to behold!
  • Custom icons for your apps - that's right, you can change the icons for your apps!
  • Looks - the phone is stunning to look at. The curvature of the back cover gives the illusion that the screen is curved as well :) It has a premium feel and the size of the phone is just right for my hands.
As I mentioned in a previous post, I was a die-hard Samsung fan. I still like Samsung, but I'm definitely not sorry that I decided to put my faith in the LG flagship for 2 years.

Life's Good after all it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment