Friday, October 7, 2016

Overwatch plays - Pharah and a Reinhardt

Man, Overwatch is such an awesome game - that is, when it's not driving me totally insane.

As much fun as it can be, just so much turmoil can it cause in my life. But, one thing I have noticed that tends to help me enjoy the "bad" matches more, is to change my whole attitude towards the game. Usually I go in and really try to play my part - but, sadly, it doesn't always happen that my 5 team mates do the same. So what I do then is use that time to learn the other heroes I don't play as often. Such was the case this Monday - it didn't go well, so I decided to practice a bit with Pharah, someone I hardly ever play with. And hey, it was actually a lot of fun - I even got play of the game for one of the games. I also had some Reinhardt footage that I threw in for good measure, I especially liked his voice line at the end of the clip.

Anyway, here they are:


No comments:

Post a Comment