Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Star Citizen: Official Anvil Aerospace Hornet Commercial

I've been keeping an eye on this game since they started making it. It has just reached a whopping $24 million in crowd funding, the biggest crowd funded game ever. The guys are very clever in that they've kept the channels open for more people to help fund the game.

The video below shows off one of the ships you can fly in the game, and damn that Cry Engine graphics is really looking amazing!

I must admit, I've been a tad skeptical about this game, but after seeing this I literally found my jaw hanging open! It's absolute eye candy, and I can't wait to see the end result of this game. And at the rate they're going in terms of funding, I'm sure they'll meet more and more stretch goals as time goes by and make the game even bigger and better!

Anyway, treat yourself to the awesome footage below:



Pretty sweet hey! Check out there site here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment