Friday, March 7, 2014

Afrihost at it again

I just got this email from Gian Visser, the CEO of Afrihost (Yes I'm sure it's an automated email, but I don't care):

We have a gift waiting for you...

Why?

Because we're sincerely grateful for your business and wanted to say 'Thank you' for trusting us with your internet and for sticking with us through thick and thin.

So there are free, fresh GBs waiting for you in your ClientZone right now.

Here's how to claim your extra GBs:

- Click this link
- You'll see your Bonus Calculator
- Press the 'Show My Bonus' button
- You'll be given a percentage of your
  monthly GBs
- Your account will be automatically 
  topped up with these extra GBs for the 
  rest of the month
- This costs you absolutely NOTHING

What's the catch?

There isn't one! Enjoy!

Have a spectacular weekend

Gian
CEO, Afrihost

And here's what I got:



Hehe, that makes me a happy chappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment