Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Terraria Otherworld

I had to pick up my jaw from the floor when I learned that there's going to be a new Terraria game called Terraria Otherworld in the near future. If you read this blog, you'll know that I'm a huge fan of Terraria, so this announcement got me all giddy and excited!

There isn't much info just yet, but check out this video so long:


This is the description from their website:
Set in an alternate dimension within the Terraria universe, Terraria: Otherworld places the player in a life-and-death struggle to restore a once-pristine world – now overrun by a malevolent force that has corrupted nature itself – to its original splendor.
Combining elements of sandbox gameplay with role-playing and strategy elements, Terraria: Otherworld explores the Terraria experience in an innovative and unique way - providing a fresh approach to the “open world” genre.
And here's the link to the official Terraria Otherworld site

Is it weird that a game like this excites me much more than any AAA title out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment