Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New phones on the horizon

My cellphone contract expires in 3 days. Yes, end of August. Then I'm FINALLY ditching the worthless Vodacom, and going over to CellC. Even if CellC's service or reception is just as poor at my house, I'll still be better off because they are a lot cheaper, and at least they're not owned by some big international company...

Anyway, rumor has it that the Galaxy Note 3 is getting revealed on September 4th. I've read a lot about what the specs could possibly be, and so far it looks like it'll have 3gigs of RAM, the same octa core type processor as the S4, and the camera will be able to take ultra HD (that's 4k) video!

I just hope they launch it in SA soon too, hopefully in September already, I really want to get that this time around...

Also, yesterday I saw an intriguing video by Sony:


Although I've never worked with, or even seen the Xperia up close, I've read 95% good things about it, so we'll just have to wait and see what they come up with this time around. I have read things like a 20 megapixel camera sensor and quad-core processor, but you never know with rumors like these...

Lastly, the iPhone 5s is also being announced some time in September or October, and it seems it'll sport a 13MP camera and a higher resolution screen and a few other goodies...

Anyway, I'm getting an Android device again, I absolutely loved my Galaxy S2, and it served me really well over the last 2 years. Just hope they don't make me wait too long for the Note 3, really want that!

No comments:

Post a Comment