Monday, September 23, 2013

GTA V - my first weekend

After Kalahari finally delivered the game at 16:55 (they said between 14:00 and 17:00 - close call...) last Thursday, I immediately installed it on my Xbox. I only installed disc one, and the other disc is used to play the game.

I have played most of the GTA games - from the very first one, to GTA IV and one of its DLC's (the Lost and Damned - didn't get to Balad of Gay Tony).

My favourite, before GTA V, was San Andreas by far. To be honest, although I played GTA 4, I didn't like it very much. The way Nico handled was just wrong. Also, driving a car wasn't fun anymore :( I was also not fond of Liberty City, no open country areas and stuff like that...

Anyway, over the weekend I had plenty of opportunity to play the latest one, and I must say, I'm blown away! It's a gorgeous game, and they fixed all issues that irritated me in GTA 4! The cars handle better, normal walking is better, and we have the open road again! (helicopters handle a bit weird though, but I'm sure it's only a case of getting use to the handling...)

So, if you like GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas, but didn't care too much for GTA 4, then you must get your hands on GTA 5, it is simply the best one yet. Looking forward to spend many more hours in LS!


My favourite part so far? The characters, definitely the characters. Trevor is absolutely insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment